The Kane Heated Pet Mat with Thermostat Control is suitable for a wide range of pets eg dogs, cats, tortoises, snakes, hedgehogs and can be used inside or out.
This US made thermostatically controlled heating mat is a safe and effective way to keep a variety of animals warm. The thermometer is state of the art, allowing the Kane Heated Pet Mat to maintain the temperature you pre-select. The mat can heat at a range between 40 and 105 degrees Fahrenheit making it suitable for different types of animals or ages.
Due to it’s waterproof design, the mat can be used wherever your pet sleeps. Indoors or outdoors, in kennels and whelping boxes, and any sleeping area that you need to heat. The Kane Heated Pet Mat is durable and 80% more efficient than heat lamps. It’s designed with an insulated base to improve efficiency and provides uniform heat. The mat is designed to be able to maintain a temperature approximately 37 degrees Fahrenheit above the surrounding air temperature. And incorporates a unique self activated safety mechanism to prevent overheating.
- US made and conforms to UL and CUL standards.
- Easy to install – in built holes allow it to be fastened down with plastic ties or screws.
- Auto Temperature Adjustment. With an auto shut down at 37 degrees F above the ambient temperature when unattended. Safe to leave unattended and provides uniform warmth without overheating.
- Durable easy to clean material – high quality polyethelene which can wipe clean. Non porous surface to prevent harboring of bacteria.
- Electrical cord protected by a chew resistance steel coil. 110 Volt double insulated.
- Thermal insulation prevents heat loss through the base.
- Waterproof and weather resistant so can be used indoors or out.
- Comes in 2 sizes – small 18×18″ medium 18×28″